Have you ever sent an email to a wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect company against human error, malicious intent, and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for a safer world.
Safetica is a global software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present in 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet and Microsoft, were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together. Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
Currently, we’re looking for C++ Developer who would strengthen our Classification team. Our primary product, initially developed for Windows, has expanded to include a Mac variant. A crucial component of our product is the classification engine, responsible for identifying sensitive information in documents. This role will be instrumental in the development of the Mac platform, ensuring it matches the feature set of the Windows client and actively participating in the concurrent development of new features.
Are you experienced with C++ and eager to contribute your expertise to shape a one-of-a-kind product? You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of a significant part of our product and influence its development. We're here to support your growth in C++ and encourage you to dive into new technologies, including our upcoming project to integrate cutting-edge third-party technology into our classification engine. Join our team of individuals passionate about video games, fitness, good food, and board games, and be part of a community where creativity, collaboration, and personal growth thrive.
- Collaborate in a small team consisting of product manager, scrum master, developers and QA engineers to enhance the Mac version of our cybersecurity product.
- Develop and maintain our Safetica Mac client and ensure its feature parity with the Windows counterpart.
- Write platform-specific code in Swift, Objective-C, or AppleScript and communicate with multiplatform .NET classification service via XPC interface.
- Engage in complex Mac development, addressing technical challenges and ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Work with the latest C++ standard and language features for both multiplatform and platform-specific components.
- Navigate the notarization process for Apple and manage MDM profiles for user permissions configuration.
- 3-5 years experience in C++.
- Experience in development on Unix-based platforms.
- Proficiency in using Git.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in developing applications on Mac, familiarity with the notarization process, and MDM profiles.
- Proficiency in C#, Swift, and Objective-C.
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications.
- Knowledge of CMake.
WHAT DO WE BRING TO YOU
- Balance between work, family, hobbies or anything else: We have a shorter workweek (37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick/volunteering days and flexible working hours.
- Working in hybrid mode – we would like to see you in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but let us know what suits you and we will find a solution.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuilding events.
- Transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs).
- Opportunities for growth - we organize internal workshops, mentoring, or a Brand Ambassador program, where we support colleagues in their creation and presentation skills.
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- View videos and photos of our teams at Welcome to the Jungle.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica's story!
If you are passionate about cybersecurity, or enjoy macOS development, we invite you to apply! Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will get back to you shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org