C++ Developer – Develop effective data protection
Have you ever sent an email to the wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect the company against human error, malicious intent, and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for a safer world.
Safetica is a Czech software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet, and Microsoft which were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling, or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
C++ Developer - Develop effective data protection
Experienced C++ Dev wanted! We are looking for someone who wants to help us protect the Windows platform from data leaks! Our DLP teams are creating a valued product that protects companies all around the world. "We protect data while respecting the work of users so that we do not complicate their work and they are safe," says Team Lead of Windows Development Tom Svoboda.
Read the interview with one of our developers Jakub about development in this team.
WHAT DO WE WORK WITH?
- We use mainly C++20 and C# and majority of the development itself is done on Windows platform.
- Visual Studio 2019/2022 – we are currently in the middle of transitionApplication injection framework.
- Network inspection with WFP network driver.
- Classification according to data content.
- Kernel modules for access control of Files and Devices.
- User interface development – WPF.
- Microsoft DevOps platform – Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated driver signing through HLK API.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT SAFETICA?
- You will invent and develop new approaches to data protection that must be robust for use anywhere in the world.
- Leverage your knowledge of DevOps and Git.
- You can bring new technologies. We are happy to learn from you and grow together.
- Work on reduction of the invasiveness of our solution on end devices – this will help us deploy software faster and protect users without disrupting their work.
- Helping us to make our DLP smarter, so it’s able to detect risky user behavior more intelligently.
- If you feel like it, you can work directly on the kernel and protect applications from the inside.
- Practical development experience in C++, preferably developing for Windows
- Comfortable with Windows environment and its tools, eg. Visual Studio
- Basic knowledge of debugging tools
- Experience with C#, C, YAML
WHAT DO WE BRING YOU?
- The balance between work, family, hobbies, or anything else: We have a shorter workweek (37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, and flexible working hours
- Working onsite or partially from home
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuldings
- A transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs)
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at email@example.com.
The position is suitable for people with a health disability.