Channel Development Manager - Bring our cyber security solution to the global market! – UK+ NORDICs / Other regions
We are Safetica – a Czech software company with almost 100 cybersecurity experts developing the software that protects companies from all over the world against data leaks and internal threats. We are present on 110 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet and Microsoft.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
We are growing our sales team led by Jirka Matouch and your contribution will have an impact on the whole company. We are looking for 2 new colleagues, one for UK + Nordics and one for other regions.
What are some of high-impact opportunities you will tackle?
- Be responsible for international channel development and expansion in the UK + Nordics markets / Other regions.
- Acquire new partners and build Safetica partner network.
- Look after existing partners and help them with business activities such as acquisition of new customers, pricing strategies and marketing.
- Represent Safetica at various online and offline events globally.
- Organize sales training within channel partner organizations.
- Cooperate with marketing on campaign preparation.
- Engage in pipeline forecasting.
- Pass on market feedback and monitor the activities of our competition.
You should apply if you have/are:
- Experience with international business and indirect sales.
- Good knowledge of IT, especially IT security is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to lead business meetings at the Top management level.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Love to travel – you will visit our international partners two or three times per quarter.
For specialization UK + Nordics: Knowledge of any Nordic language will help you establish better relationship with our partners is nice to have.
For specialization Other regions: Excellent communication skills in Russian.
You can look forward to:
- Balance between work, family, hobbies or anything else: We have 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and flexible working hours.
- You can travel the world while visiting our partners.
- Gaining experience with international business and meeting new people.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuldings.
- Transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs).
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
Are you curious?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at email@example.com