Chief Sales Officer
Have you ever sent an email to a wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect company against human error, malicious intent and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for safer world.
Safetica is a Czech software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing the software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet and Microsoft, were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
YOUR AND OUR MISSION:
Our ultimate goal is to make excellent data protection easy. With two products in our portfolio, on-premise solution Safetica ONE and our cloud product Safetica NXT, we enable small and mid-sized companies to comply with regulations and protect sensitive data and digital workspace. Our goal for the next year is to expand and grow in all strategic regions of MEA, APAC, CEE, US and LATAM.
You will also be responsible for reaching revenue goals via in-direct sales (our business partners) & fulfilling Sales KPIs.
The current Sales team consists of Sales reps based in CZ/SK only, but you might be expanding the team to other countries in the future.
In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and work closely with Marketing, Product Management teams, and Customer support departments.
- Experience from a similar role and successful management and development of a Sales team with 10+ people in the international B2B (preferably SaaS) industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English, negotiation, presentation and listening skills.
WHAT WE BRING YOU
- Opportunity to play a key role in a success of a growing cybersecurity company.
- You can travel the world while visiting our partners.
- A transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs)
- The balance between work, family, hobbies, or anything else: We have 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick/volunteering days and flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to meet colleagues not just during work but also at various workshops, sports events and teambuildings.
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward.
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at email@example.com