Customer Success Manager - Build our CS program from scratch
Have you ever sent an email to a wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect company against human error, malicious intent and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for safer world.
Safetica is a Czech software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing the software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet and Microsoft, were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
You will join our Support & Delivery team as our very first Customer Success Manager. We would like to build a new team of Customer Success and so we are looking for a professional in the CSM area
who will help us build the CS program. Take the opportunity to create the processes how you think Customer Success should be achieved and build the team of CSMs around that.
For Safetica ONE (10th generation of our flagship DLP product), you will:
- Be in a direct touch with bigger clients to find out more about their goals and pushing them forward in achieving them.
- Advocate for our customers and increase the product adoption to support the renewals
- Monitor and report on the health metrics of our customers
- Give feedback to the product teams
For Safetica NXT, new SaaS product focused on Insider Threat Detection, you will:
- Focus on onboarding phase and solution adoption for the new customers
- Leverage client data to propose product improvements and new feature recommendations
- Identify potential churn risk and lead efforts to mitigate it
- And of course, monitor and report on our metrics
- Experience in CSM practices in SaaS environment - you will champion CSM in our company.
- Excellent knowledge of English. You will use it on a daily basis as our product is present in 120 countries.
Technical affinity including advanced knowledge MS Windows and Win Servers. Also, you will have to understand our applications from a deeper technical perspective.
Analytical approach: You like to play with data and interpret it. Knowledge of SQL is an advantage.
WHAT WE BRING YOU
- Balance between work, family, hobbies or anything else: We have a shorter workweek (37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and flexible working hours
- Working onsite or remotely – most of the company is in Brno but let us know what suits you and we will find a solution
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuildings
- Transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs)
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will get back to you shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org