Email Marketing Specialist - help us make our marketing global
Safetica is one of the very few software companies in the world able to protect clients from internal data loss. Work with Pavel Šarbort's team and change the world of data protection and help customers from all around the world to keep all their data safe.
We have doubled the marketing team in size and we plan to make our marketing global introducing proper B2B lead-gen marketing, working on a new
brand global relaunch in September 2021 and introducing also new SaaS product to the market. You will play an important role in these efforts.
Here you can read Safetica’s story so you know how it all started.
If you are ready to…
- Put your previous experience in emailing so you can have the responsibility for ours towards partners and customers – this will include editing emails and maintaining the contact database. Mailing will be approximately 50% of your daily job tasks.
- Help us with setting up various campaigns.
- Take on workflow and segmentation administration so we deliver content to the right leads and customers at the right time.
- Spark it (again) with a bit of creativity and prepare posts for social media.
- Make it easier for your team and guard Marketing team mailbox.
- Show your organizational ability while helping with activities linked to our releases or other events.
- Never be bored: you will be also editing pages in our CMS, working with Blogpost, editing forms…
- Use your fluent English on daily basis.
…so you can:
Always learn something new in an ever-changing tech environment.
- Join our Marketing team of 6 colleagues including a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Senior Content Strategist, PPC Specialist, or a Graphic Designer. And, of course, Chief Marketing Officer.
- Strike a balance between work, family, hobbies or anything else: We have a shorter workweek
(37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and flexible working hours.
Work onsite or remotely
- most of the company is in Brno and the marketing team is both in Brno & Prague. Let us know what suits you and we will find a solution.
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere – everyone promises that but, in our case, opinions at Atmoskop
back it up.
- Have your profile on our We Grow Together page
where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Thrive in a transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives. Read more about OKRs
to understand how we do it.
…then this role could be a fit! To know it for sure, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other.
If you require any further info, connect with our HR Manager, Anna, at 728 999 665 or send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!