Have you ever sent an email to the wrong email address? Now imagine if that email contained a list of your company's clients. This is one of many use cases for which our customers choose Safetica – a solution for protecting companies' most sensitive data, providing secure ways of working and preventing human error. And you can become a part of our quest for a safer world.
Safetica is a software company from Brno with over 100 technology and data security experts. We develop software that protects companies against data loss, malicious intent, misuse, and internal threats. We have a global presence in 120 countries, maintain partnership with large companies like ESET, Fortinet or Microsoft, and have been featured in Gartner and Infotech analyst reports.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, bowling or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who will join our product team dedicated to building a user-friendly cybersecurity product for modern companies. Currently, we are streamlining our product portfolio and transforming our business towards a software-as-a-service model, and we need a skilled individual to help us bring our visions to reality.
We work and ship iteratively, build and validate Minimum Viable Products and keep direct engagement with customers. As a close-knit group, we take full ownership of our product, providing a unique opportunity for responsibility and direct impact. Currently we're also in the process of redefining our product positioning and take advantage of this to innovate and apply both existing and cutting-edge practices. Our product managers bridge the gap between our product and its users through interaction with customers and our business partners.
When joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate on a cybersecurity product with a global reach. You will become an integral part of iterative development and discovery processes, where your contributions directly influence the product's evolution within our small team structure. Additionally, you’ll play a key role in shaping the redefined business model and market positioning. We offer opportunities to expand responsibilities, explore areas beyond your primary business domain, and use modern product discovery, user research, and product growth techniques.
If you're passionate about cybersecurity, thrive in dynamic environments, and want to shape the future of our product, we welcome your application.
- You will become a part of a development team overseeing the backlog and roadmap within designated areas. You will be responsible for the roadmap definition and prioritization of the development backlog.
- You will lead product discovery efforts, contributing to the roadmap and defining new opportunities and features.
- You will be in regular contact with customers and business partners to gather and validate feedback. Based on that you will prepare business cases and further specifications for the product team.
- You will collaborate with various departments within the company (Marketing, Support, Sales etc.) to align the product with various aspects of our business. We expect you to evaluate product usage and marketing metrics data to optimize and improve user journeys and product market fit.
- You will be responsible for analyzing competition and staying abreast of trends in cybersecurity products.
- You will be working with a range of tools including Figma, Confluence, Miro, Azure DevOps, Productboard, and Office 365.
- Your long-term mission will be to increase the value of our product for customers and allow business growth in new markets.
- For all that, you will have access to a shared UX designer and scrum master, as well as a development team.
- Experience with software product management or similar role.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable with uncertainty, looking for solutions to complex problems, and building data-based arguments.
- Orientation in several business areas – development, design, sales, marketing, finance.
- Experience with product discovery, user research, product design, product marketing is a great advantage.
- We communicate in English extensively, both internally and externally.
- We expect you to work independently and appreciate self-starters who take matters into their hands when they see a problem.
WHAT WE BRING YOU
- Balance between work, family, hobbies or anything else – we have a shorter workweek (37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick/volunteering days and flexible working hours.
- Working onsite or remotely – most of the company is in Brno but let us know what suits you and we will find a solution.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuilding events
- Transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs)
- Opportunities for growth – we organize internal workshops, mentoring, or a Brand Ambassador program, where we support colleagues in their creation and presentation skills.
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- View videos and photos of our teams at Welcome to the Jungle.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica's story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will get back to you shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org