Sales Development Representative - suitable for graduates!
Have you ever sent an email to the wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect the company against human error, malicious intent, and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for a safer world.
Safetica is a Czech software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet, and Microsoft which were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling, or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
Join our growing Marketing team led by Sameh Jarour and become an instrumental part of our marketing and sales funnel. You will be a key part of prospecting and qualifying new leads in our key markets of the United States, Canada, Germany, and Western Europe.
As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for qualifying new clients throughout our omnichannel campaigns and connecting qualified leads with our sales teams globally.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT SAFETICA?
- Moving solid leads through the marketing and sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Creating an effective 360 degree feedback loop to communicate customer insights to the marketing acquisition team, content team, sales teams and to the product management teams.
- Initiating contact with potential customers and partners through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from different channels.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in our key markets through customer research and prospecting on Linkedin, Quora, and other social media channels.
- Set up meetings, calls, virtual meetups between (prospective) customers and sales executives and product managers.
- Report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly results and KPIs
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in sales or business development and with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce or Zoho
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English especially on phone and email, with high levels of proficiency in German or Spanish highly preferred.
- Interest in learning and developing product knowledge in the data security industry.
WHAT WE BRING YOU
- The balance between work, family, hobbies, or anything else: We have a shorter workweek (37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, and flexible working hours.
- Working onsite (we have our own office in Impact Hub at Drtinova 10) or from home.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuldings.
- A transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs).
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!