Sales Director - North America and Greater Western Europe
We are Safetica – a Czech software company with almost 100 cybersecurity experts developing the software that protects companies from all over the world against data leaks and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet and Microsoft.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
Join our growing International Sales team and become a key person with a major impact on company business and success. You will determine the development of strategic plans and build strong relationships with our customers and partners. You will report directly to our CSO Jirka Matouch and will lead a team of 4-6 people being the sales expert that can identify and introduce ways to work more effectively and help the team to overcome challenges.
Your responsibilities (but, as a senior in Sales, we expect you are already familiar with them...)
- Development and execution of strategic plans to achieve sales targets on our high-priority and strategic markets (Northern America and Greater Western Europe regions)
- Create and communicate sales goals for the Sales team and report on them.
- Build and maintain long-lasting and strong relationships with customers (partners), understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand and react on industry-specific or geography specific trends and landscapes.
- Partner with other teams (Support & Delivery, Marketing,,,) to coordinate our efforts.
You should apply if you have/are:
- Experience in International Sales Leadership role (experience in software, security or infrastructure industry is nice to have).
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to end.
- Excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of any Western European language is an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and listening skills.
- Coaching – ability to mentor and support people.
What we bring you:
- Balance between work, family, hobbies, or anything else: We have 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and flexible working hours.
- You can travel the world while visiting our partners.
- Gaining experience with international business and meeting new people.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuldings.
- Transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs)
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
Are you curious?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other. Or you can also connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org