Technical Support Engineer in cybersecurity
Have you ever sent an email to the wrong email address? And imagine that this email contained a list of all your company clients. This is why every company needs Safetica – a solution to protect the company against human error, malicious intent, and internal threats. And you can be a part of this extraordinary quest for a safer world.
Safetica is a Czech software company with almost 100 technology/data security experts developing software that protects companies from all over the world against data loss, misuse, and internal threats. We are present on 120 markets and partner with ESET, Fortinet, and Microsoft which were featured in Gartner and Infotech.
We also have fun together. Hiking, ferrata, visiting conferences about cybersecurity, playing bowling, or discussing what is better, whether wine or beer. All these activities help us grow together.
Does it sound like a group of people you would like to work with? If yes, keep reading.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER IN CYBERSECURITY
Join Martin and Adam in the Troubleshooting team and become key person between the support and the development team. By resolving the reported issues directly with the customer, collecting the right information, and passing them on to the development team you will contribute to our Customer Success vision.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT SAFETICA?
- Analyze reported bugs and find the best solutions to solve them. You will communicate with partners and customers directly.
- Find the best ways how to make it easier for you and your colleagues to solve problems or security requirements that are not part of the product.
- Support our partners and provide them with more advanced technical settings and prepare instructional materials for e-learning courses.
- Participation in internal projects such as the creation of a knowledge base for efficient request processing or participation in the product architecture change process. In Safetica every employee has the opportunity to grow. There are many opportunities for improvement and innovation, so you can choose any area that interests you and work on it.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Advanced knowledge of Windows architecture. Management authorization locally and from the perspective of the company domain.
- Basic knowledge of SQL. All product data is stored in a database. If the database problem occurs, you will debug it remotely and make sure it´s up and working again.
- Experience with log analysis.
- Experience with ticket processing. You will communicate with customers and help them to find the best solution.
- At least B2 level knowledge of English. You will use it on a daily basis as we have customers all over the world.
- Basic programming skills and understanding the context are nice to have.
- Knowledge of MAC and GPO administration is nice to have.
- Experience with network log analysis is also nice to have.
WHAT WE BRING YOU
- The balance between work, family, hobbies, or anything else: We have a shorter workweek (37.5 hours/week), 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, and flexible working hours.
- Working onsite or partially from home.
- Opportunity to meet other colleagues not just during work but also at various sport events and teambuldings.
- A transparent work environment with open communication where all teams work towards common objectives (OKRs).
- Employee referral program – get a newcomer to settle in Safetica and get a reward!
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
- Discover what our colleagues think about working at Safetica at Atmoskop.
- Check also our We Grow Together page where we introduce our employees and what is life at Safetica like.
- Do you know how it all started? Read Safetica´s story!
If this role could be a fit and you would like to know more, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will revert shortly to schedule a short call to get to know each other.