Territory Sales Manager - North America
RemoteDelaware, United StatesSales
Do you want to be a superhero for businesses? Safetica, a global leader in Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and data protection, is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team and help companies save the day from data disasters!
As a Safetica Territory Sales Manager, you'll wield the power of DLP to protect businesses from data leaks. Just like a trusty shield, Safetica's solution acts as a powerful barrier, preventing sensitive data from falling into the wrong hands and keeping companies out of harm's way.
With Safetica's cutting-edge technology, you'll be equipped with the tools to identify and stop data breaches and insider threats before they cause harm. You'll work with our team to develop strategic sales plans, deliver product demonstrations, and establish strong relationships with customers, all while helping them keep their valuable data safe and secure.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand Safetica's customer base in North America.
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities, build and maintain a sales pipeline, and close sales deals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to drive sales initiatives and meet customer needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at customer accounts to drive customer retention and loyalty.
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers, and deliver compelling sales pitches that highlight Safetica's value proposition.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors' activities, and provide feedback to the leadership team on market insights and customer feedback.
- Proven track record of successful B2B sales experience in the software or technology industry, preferably in the data security or data protection space.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with customers.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented personality, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend industry events.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
We'll give you the freedom, flexibility and trust to figure out your own style of getting things done. If you share our interest in cybersecurity and are excited about helping us grow our presence in the United States, we'd love to hear from you.